• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam/Allen/Hieneke/Bridgewater/Darnold/Baker win any of these games if they started instead of Bryce?

Hoenheim

Any other QBs win any of these games?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Any other QBs win any of these games?

• Yes
    • NO

45 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Spoken by someone who stated we will compete with the 49ers for the NFC championship this season after trading away DJ, our last playmaker and now you will kill (or beg) to have that known bust "I see ghost" QB to lead our team now Lol. You are an delusional fan who knows nothing on what it takes to win games. We do but it takes time.

I already admitted I was wrong buddy.

46 minutes ago, travisura said:

The decision to move on from Wilks and the decision to hire Reich are two independent decisions, that can be individually weighed on their own merits. The decision to hire Reich has no bearing on the merits of moving on from Wilks. 

I'm not going to relitigate the discourse from the offseason, but suffice it to say, I do not want to watch a season where our ceiling is aiming for .500 and maybe squeaking into the playoffs. I would much rather watch a team that is competing for the division and are a legit SB contender every year. We would not be that under Wilks.

Now, Reich has not performed. That much is clear. If he can't produce a winning team then he deserves to be moved on from as well, but his performance is irrelevant to whether or not it was the right decision to move on from Wilks.

He went .500 with Sam Darnold my man.

Who's to say with a QB upgrade he couldn't do better than .500?

We went from being unwatchable to competing for a legit chance to make the playoffs. Meanwhile you're on here talking about Frank needs more time while we would have sucked with Wilks.

Do you not see how delusional you sound?

4 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

You can’t name a QB that’s had any type of sustained success on this team since Cam Newton and those are veterans. 

Bryce will be fine IF the team grows with him. 
I thought the team around him would be better. I was wrong.

I thought that he’d be good enough to overcome a bad situation. I was wrong. 

It’s going to take time. You’re playing a rookie QB with the most turnover in the league. 

Screenshot_20231003_115603_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, frankw said:

Delusional is believing our QB has performed up to the standards of a #1 pick. The team and the coaches around him all could be a lot better. But Bryce Young himself also could be a lot better. Some of you want to treat him like a newborn baby and protect him from all the bad in the world and the league but I'm sorry the rest of the NFL knows what's up now and defenses have all the film they need. He is either going to work out the kinks this season and salvage his rookie campaign with some wow plays like anyone would expect from a top pick or he is going to enter next season with the word no one wants to hear looming behind him.

If Reich actually took takes the training wheels off and starts actually believing in Bryce and let's him play, then perhaps Bryce will actually become Bryce as opposed to some Reich-stunted rookie QB behind a highly questionable O-line. Bryce is a rookie who should be expected to make mistakes. Reich is a seasoned NFL head coach who is repeatedly and nauseatingly calling plays fit for the peewee league. He needs to get out of his own way,vand especially Young's.

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

The TEAM scored 0 points. He did his part to put up points. This is a TEAM game. 

Yea it's a team game but it's a problem if your qb is only directly (passing or rushing) accounting for 0 or 1 TD a game. That's not enough production to win football games.

For everyone just blaming everyone and everything else and just brushing bryce struggles off as him being a rookie.  Consider this.  If you need your QB to have a top 5 o line, hall of fame wrs,  Kyle Shanahan at HC, and have the 85 bears defense completely shutting the other team down....Then maybe your qb ain't that good. 

Edited by Hoenheim