• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

@frankw comments like this is where those claims were coming from, but yeah let's act like it's an overreaction.  

Prove it's not true.

She is a human that didn't exist before she dated Tepper. I'm not even sure she is human. I don't think you can be misogynist to an object?

• Pie 1

Just now, frankw said:

It's in bad taste and crude. But I wish I could call it a lie. Sadly I'm living with the results as a tortured Panthers fan.

She has a position with Tepper's Sports Group and has a position on the team.  Trying to down talk it because she is a woman is nonsense.  She will have input on the franchise as many other staff members will.  However, going to the pro days and having input on football decisions should be left to the GM and HC not Nicole OR David.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

She has a position with Tepper's Sports Group and has a position on the team.  Trying to down talk it because she is a woman is nonsense.  She will have input on the franchise as many other staff members will.  However, going to the pro days and having input on football decisions should be left to the GM and HC not Nicole OR David.

nobody is talking down because she is a woman, we (or at least me) are talking down because she is not qualified.  Like at all

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

nobody is talking down because she is a woman, we (or at least me) are talking down because she is not qualified.  Like at all

Lmao are you serious? Literally scroll up. It’s the very definition of what you were doing.

1900CA40-045B-4938-A595-E31DAF481A6A.jpeg

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You are bringing back full circle.  Family members getting positions is nothing new.  Going to pro days and influencing the HC and GM is not normal.  

1 minute ago, Coheed said:

If you think calling out gross behavior and responses is white knighting then that’s just a self report on yourself my man. 

Gross behavior, sure man.  Its an anonymous message board and we are busting balls.  If this affects you or nicole in your every day life then perhaps logging off would be helpful.   Dont be a simp for someone you dont know, its in good fun

• Pie 1