• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Want the Mammoth I Watched Tonight...

Alabama's Rolando McClain.

Freak size and speed.

Just imagine Davis, Beason, McClain.

Best lb core in league? I think so.

Haha I know it's not exactly what we really need with our first pick of the draft, but imagine the possibilities. At this point, however, we are best off with a #2 receiver. If the elite WR's in the draft are off the board by then, and McClain falls, I don't want to pass that up. Is he a first rounder without a doubt? Haven't looked into mock drafts much yet.

MLB have a recent history of slipping in draft. we are good enough at LB though

he and spikes will go 1 and 2 as MLB's most likely. Depends on combine and interviews, Spikes is a more natural leader, important for MLB position. Wouldn't be suprised if Patriots take him if available when they pick. Junior Seau is a big fan and Bellicheck has had his eye on him.

i don't know much about college ball, but that was one hell of a game last night. i hope the panthers can get a receiver like julio jones in the draft. big muscular T.O. type built character. and super physical like Fitzgerald. i think going into this draft, WR is our number one priority so Moore will have a couple more targets to throw to next season!!!

Archived