• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-2024 General Canes Thread

Panthers Fan 69

On 12/31/2023 at 12:02 PM, Harbingers said:

I thought he played well last night. His man defense play needs a whole lot of work. But he’s starting to feel his two way better. He also really hasn’t found chemistry consistently with any line yet. It will come. 

It may take more time but the good news is that he's improving and getting better.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

These pictures actually say a whole lot.

Kucci Khabib looking like he been spending some time with them Dagestani boys...

GCySvXtXUAAONdK.thumb.jpeg.68e86fa802801f3b0c8b4d9081d24583.jpeg

Next guy brave enough to attempt a breakaway against him might want to be ready for that flying knee!

12 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Fast won’t be playing against the Rangers and while we could go 11-7 with TDA drawing in, the PP is en fuego right now so I wouldn’t mess with it.

Give me Brendan Lemieux.

Ditto. If he can scrub Trouba I’ll will be esthetic. Him, Wilson Pasta, and chucky are the entire reason we brought Lemieux in. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Ditto. If he can scrub Trouba I’ll will be esthetic. Him, Wilson Pasta, and chucky are the entire reason we brought Lemieux in. 

165835-116706-pepe-le-pew.png.46130ef9331ef5d99ba3de134accefdc.png

Edited by Stumpy
  • Pie 1

Ugh we might be without Necas and/or Noesen tomorrow. 

Noesen got the illness, Necas got hit in the corner by Orlov today. If needed we could call up Pono or Suzuki… 

Not sure losing necas is that big right now. Noesen is a big one tho. 

26 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Not sure losing necas is that big right now. Noesen is a big one tho. 

I mean if they are both out, Necas being the potentially longer one, we’d be rolling with 19 skaters tomorrow and maybe Saturday depending on how quick Noesen gets over the “illness”, if Necas can’t go. I’m pretty sure Fasty is in the protocol since he didn’t skate today don’t think he’s probably even on the overnight. 

Anyone besides me think TDA might be trade bait?

He's playing once a week (maybe) and last night he had a grand total of 3:53 TOI and I didn't see him at all after the first Caps goal. Harbs pointed out his unwillingness to get into a board battle, and almost immediately resulted in the opening goal by Dowd. Again, Harbs saw it live and I watched the re-air of the game this morning and saw just how lazy he got and didn't even make an honest effort to clear the puck. I'm sure RBA parked his butt after that.

• Pie 1