• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Donavan McNabb becomes available like suggested in the paper...

SCP

Would you take McNabb in Charlotte if Phily releases him?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take McNabb in Charlotte if Phily releases him?

• Yes
    • No
    • Pie

He is not as well liked/respected in the locker room as you may think.

Ah, I see. Is he one of those guys that likes to hang brains on other dudes mouth pieces and secretly puts curls on teammates tooth bushes? Hehe, times, good times. Uh, um, I digress......I hate those kind of guys. It would be funny to have him put Ben-Gay in Jakes jock strap though.

It pisses me off how under rated pie is!!! :mad:

Dolly Madison Cherry pies are always ignored...fine by me, I love'em!

288459072_easNZ-M.jpg

I don't see McMabb leaving Philly. And now with Matt and the love affair Fox/Hurney have with Jake and the money owed him. Why would we waste more money on another QB to sit down? Nah, If McNabb were to leave, he won't leave to come to Carolina.

But would McNabb be willing to play out that final year with no extension? At his age and the chance of injury, I am sure he wants to go into next season with some type of security contract wise. He might be the one asking for the trade if they are not willing to extend him. I dunno, I will just sit back and see what they do.

I dunno either. With 2011 sitting out there as a possible lockout, I wonder how many players are not going to be given long contracts, We might a lot of 1 year deals this offseason or at least provisions for the lockout. It seems to have thrown a lot of uncertainty in all this.

Archived