• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst cumulative record over last 4 years!

panther4life

17 hours ago, frankw said:

Everyone says they're a Tepper critic now and he's the worst meddler in the league.

Very entertaining.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

It is funny, isn’t it. I blame him for keeping bad GMs and hiring bad coaches. I just find it really funny how he’s becoming a scapegoat for everything like Rhule did. Doesn’t mean either of them were good or don’t deserve blame but they both were used to say things like Fitterer has done well but Rhule (and now Tepper) hamstrung him and Reich always wanted Richardson, I mean Stroud since he’s doing better, and Rhule’s/Tepper’s wife was running the draft.

Reich and Rhule were poo coaches. Hurney and Fitt were poo GMs. Tepper is responsible for them but dear lord, he’s not calling plays and making every decision.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2023 at 2:51 PM, Bluetooth said:

The story of the Black Feline 

A Panthers fan, say a woman. Was going through the worst time of her life, she found out she had cancer. But during her treatments the 2015 Panthers would win every game except the one... she had Emergency surgery that day. 

She survived a couple more weeks just long enough for the Panthers to win the NFC championship.

Unfortunately she passed after.

Concerns about her passing was raised, although she was sick, a secret plot was uncovered about her family members stealing everything she had worked for. Her legacy was destroyed and forgotten. Her burial was set for Superbowl Sunday, every one in her family especially those who form the conspiracy said let's not have it on said date because the Panthers game was more important. Outrage by this her only child wish his and his mother's favorite team to lose. 

For 7 years, the child has held a grudge against his team/family.

Then the child mindset change, from defensive to offensive, and decided to be more proactive instead of reactive.

He discovered all his family didn't deserve the blame just a certain few.

The child drew interested in the team again with Wilks, lost hope with the hiring of Reich, but gain respect with the draft of Young.

The same week Frank hands over play calling duties....

... after enough evidence was gathered child handed it over to the authorities,..but will they make an arrest or will they stand by and do nothing?

Her child had to keep pounding for her when no one else would 

Justice for the Black Feline will bring peace to the huddle.

well guess we still in limbo

On 10/17/2023 at 1:56 PM, frankw said:

Everyone says they're a Tepper critic now and he's the worst meddler in the league.

Very entertaining.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’ll raise my hand and take my lumps on that one. I was excited about him at the time. It was probably a mixture of getting rid of Richardson and the idea that an owner with that much money wouldn’t be afraid to spend whatever it took to build a contender with elite staff and facilities.

Boy was I wrong.

• Beer 2