• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seriously, do y'all want a positive vibes only thread?

LinvilleGorge

Do y'all want a positive vibes only thread?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do y'all want a positive vibes only thread?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

Weren’t people getting banned for reviving dead threads?

That was for bumping months old threads, usually folks bragging about how they wanted Stroud. The board was being overrun with Stroud threads.

I just wanted to remind y'all to be what you claimed to want. You wanted the poo posting to calm down. Hell, it largely has. But lke I said, at the first chance y'all had you'd become the new very loud poo posters.

And here we are. The prophecy hath been foretold.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That was for bumping months old threads, usually folks bragging about how they wanted Stroud. The board was being overrun with Stroud threads.

I just wanted to remind y'all to be what you claimed to want. You wanted the poo posting to calm down. Hell, it largely has. But lke I said, at the first chance y'all had you'd become the new very loud poo posters.

And here we are. The prophecy hath been foretold.

Maybe there should be a negative vibes only thread or something like that. Just so people can poo on Bryce Young in peace after a win.

23 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Maybe there should be a negative vibes only thread or something like that. Just so people can poo on Bryce Young in peace after a win.

Anyone talking trash about Bryce's performance in this game is an idiot. He had no protection, several drops from his WRs, and next to no running game. We also had an empty red zone trip and he still managed a GW drive. 

32 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Anyone talking trash about Bryce's performance in this game is an idiot. He had no protection, several drops from his WRs, and next to no running game. We also had an empty red zone trip and he still managed a GW drive. 

It’s all very thinly veiled “We won today because of defense” From the same posters who blame Bryce for losses when the defense gives up 40. That, and “Well we won but I still have questions about arm strength/size/QB sneaks” the same tired bs. Or in Linville’s case “Wow it is so pathetic seeing people here happy after a win, how dare they call out people who trashed Bryce and said Stroud should have been the pick.”