• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 8

Shocker

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Every time I hear the phrases "can't miss" or "generational talent", I take it with a grain of salt. If you look at the best NFL quarterbacks, very few of them were called those things in college.  In fact,  I can't think of any who were.  

Andrew Luck was one. As was Peyton Manning. 

• Beer 1

49 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Dude, the Panthers have apparently infected all the Carolina college teams. Clemson has literally been blowing games left and right with red zone, heck goal line turnovers turning into opponent points. App State lost a game on a blocked FG to put the game away. UNC losing to a 1-5 Virginia?

Clemson just tried to fumble away another scoring opportunity. SMH. 

If Clemson loses, then that's A-Okay with me, lol. But I'm sure they'll win and continue winning. Making this season even crappier as a Gamecock fan. I was actually a little happy to see Clemson lose a couple of games. I was like "finally." But it appears they're starting to turn things around, of course. 

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't remember if Peyton was, but he did have a lot of hype around him, so you are probably right.  Andrew Luck is not of the list of greatest NFL qb's, even before the injuries started to pile up.

I think Luck was well on his way. 

• Pie 1