• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Lightning 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

Kochetkov looks good, the rest of the team doesn’t look like they are buying in though.

I’m hoping it’s just an early season hiccup rather than the team not buying into the way Rod wants to play anymore.

I get it to a point because come playoff time we always come up short but during the regular season the system is pretty much flawless.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Kochetkov looks good, the rest of the team doesn’t look like they are buying in though.

I’m hoping it’s just an early season hiccup rather than the team not buying into the way Rod wants to play anymore.

I get it to a point because come playoff time we always come up short but during the regular season the system is pretty much flawless.

This game actually looks like canes hockey. d is playing well and we are getting shots. Just need that one dirty goal.  Tampa is turning it over in their zone so I would look for a goal soon…

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

On the lightning broadcast, the announcers spent about 5 minutes talking about how jaded de Haan is about his tenure in/departure from Carolina...

Sorry you weren't good enough to crack the roster most nights. Nice to see you got a job tho, Calvin!

EcmEffaWkAAribY.png.ad925fed3fc1b0c95bf2f9068ecd3e7f.png

I'm proud of him!

• Pie 1