• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

when Chandler returns...

bLACKpANTHER

I'm worried almost soley about team chemistry. I still think that the players are not happy with him because of his half hearted effort unlike Diaw who is starting to come around. He may cause our overall effort to go down just with his court presence.

1. do you expect our D to improve?

2. do you expect our O to suffer?

and the big question:

3. do we start him over Nazr?

1. Yes

2. Maybe

3. Yes

Gerald Wallace and Stephen Jackson has made it known that this is their team the last couple weeks. I think Tyson has been shunned by the two lately judging on body language directed towards him during the games. I think once he gets out of the street clothes hes going to try hard to prove himself. I think this break will do him well because he learned that the B-cats don't need him to win... and maybe he realized how good the team can be if he gives it his all.

the B-cats don't need him to win... and maybe he realized how good the team can be if he gives it his all.

there is noway we win a 5 game series against any of the East's bigmen without Chandler or another 7'0 center.. Orlando owns us, the Celtics are a very tough matchup.. we need Chandler's size to win in the playoffs..

now- if his size is truly put to Good use is another thing..

There is no way you should start him over Nazr. Considering the fact that Nazr is playing better than expected and TC worse than expected.

I brought this up in a game thread a couple weeks back and still feel the same Nazr should continue start. Tyson will still get minutes.

Hidden

There is no way you should start him over Nazr. Considering the fact that Nazr is playing better than expected and TC worse than expected.

I brought this up in a game thread a couple weeks back and still feel the same Nazr should continue start. Tyson will still get minutes.

chandler has played like crap. he commits dumb fouls and doesn't move on defense. this is probably because he was playing banged up iirc, but if he can't play the way we need him to, don't play him. it's already speculated he has serious foot injuries and shouldn't be in the NBA to begin with according to the oklahoma thunder's team doctors.

His defensive presence is dearly missed.

But his offensive ineptitude is not missed, I would like for him and Nazzy to split Minutes 60/40 55/55 Because there is no way in hell Chandler should be getting more than 30 minutes of PT.

Case Closed.

If we keep playing to form and getting big leads heading into the dying minutes of quarters, we could really use Chandler to help close out games with stingy defense.

The ONE thing that I liked about Chandler was his "no free lunch" policy regarding people going to the hole. He's not scared to make a hard foul and send a message.

I don't think he's been healthy once since he became a Bobcat. I am willing to give him more time before I pass judgment on him while healthy. With how much LB values defense, there is no doubt Chandler steps back into big minutes when he's ready.

Nazr has been commendable during this stretch, but his defense is just terrible. Diop has been bad too.

Give Chandler some time to show us what he can do with healthy minutes before we bench him for the year. He has to have more than that.

1. do you expect our D to improve?

2. do you expect our O to suffer?

and the big question:

3. do we start him over Nazr?

Yes

Yes

Yes

The real question is, will the return of Chandler make this a better or worse team?

I almost think there should be 2 main lineups depending on the matchup. If the other team has a legit big, play Chandler mostly. If the other team is a quicker paced team without a legit big, play Nazr.

its a matchup deal. whoever tilts the match in the bobcats favor, plays.

Id like to see after he gets his legs, how captain jack effects his game. cp3 made him look like a all-star at times(dunks,layups,gimmes). between diaw, felton, jack that no question should have a positive impact on a terrible skill set.

Archived