• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Week 8 Games

LinvilleGorge

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think Purdy is a pretty average game manager type but Darnold would be Darnold. He'd probably come in and look really promising at first and then as soon as the league started getting film on him in the system... here come the turnovers. It's been the story of his career.

I agree. I don't buy the Purdy hype but Sam Darnold is literally horrifying. One of the worst QB's this franchise has ever had.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I agree. I don't buy the Purdy hype but Sam Darnold is literally horrifying. One of the worst QB's this franchise has ever had.

He has elite talent but man, as soon as DCs get a bead on him in a system it's just game over. They've got him dialed now.

He must be the most predictable player ever on film because it's crazy how they can just flip the switch on him and make him look like a complete bum after he gets off to a hot start.

He has elite talent but man, as soon as DCs get a bead on him in a system it's just game over. They've got him dialed now.

He must be the most predictable player ever on film because it's crazy how they can just flip the switch on him and make him look like a complete bum after he gets off to a hot start.

Yeah, he has elite talent but a one cent brain. The fact he is still in the NFL is really pretty amazing. Truly a special player when it comes to being horrible. Averages 1.5 TO's per game in his career.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, he has elite talent but a one cent brain. The fact he is still in the NFL is really pretty amazing. Truly a special player when it comes to being horrible. Averages 1.5 TO's per game in his career.

I think it's because they know he can come in and give them a couple quality starts if need be while being a great guy in the locker room. That's honestly not a terrible thing for a backup. If he has to play long-term you're probably fuged but that's generally the case for backups, period. That's why they're backups.

I think it's because they know he can come in and give them a couple quality starts if need be while being a great guy in the locker room. That's honestly not a terrible thing for a backup.bif he has to play long-term you're probably fuged but that's generally the case for backups, period. That's why they're backups.

I don't think he has ever won a game as a backup, has he?

Could be wrong about that.