• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

I hate when people try to jinx us. The reporter in the Gonzaga/Kansas game had to bring up how Michigan St has never beat UNC in the tournament. Stuff like that gives me a bad feeling.

We already knew that no need to tell the entire country. For all we know Michigan St was watching this in the locker room and now they have extra motivation before the game smh

Some of these reporters should just stfu and let this stuff play out. Stop adding fuel to the fire.

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

If someone had told me two weeks ago that Oakland and NCSU would be playing for the right to go to the sweet 16, I would have laughed at them.  Hadn't even heard of them before thursday.

Crazy stuff happens in the tourney.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

If someone had told me two weeks ago that Oakland and NCSU would be playing for the right to go to the sweet 16, I would have laughed at them.  Hadn't even heard of them before thursday.

I have NC State in my Final Four.

Believe the Unbelievable!

I don't like how easily they're getting the ball into the deep post early on. They're definitely getting better looks than we are right now. Cadeau still looks out of sorts. He's gotta calm down. I didn't expect him to be so rattled in the tournament after having a full season under his belt now.

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Knew this was coming, hated the matchup with Michigan State. They are a better version of Villanova who pulled UNC earlier.

That was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen in my life. That was a true 8 vs. 5.