• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football: Week 10

Mr. Scot

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

No need to even respond to this. You been the #1 Prime hater all season long. You even admitted you hated him to the core.

Your response has no credibility. In fact you should just stop talking Colorado you only here to hate.

I remember when you kept bringing up rappers on the Colorado sidelines. You one of those I can see through your nonsense.

No need to respond to this he says before proceeding to respond. 😂 😂 😂

"Kept bringing up". 😂

I think I mentioned it two or three times while your 12 year old girl mentality having ass went on and on about all the STARS! Oh look, there's STARS! EVERYONE is all in! They love Deion!!! All eyes on COACH PRIME!!!! I'm in love!!!

1 hour ago, CRA said:

first came back from his lacerated liver….Hunter logged 157 snaps vs Stanford.   Which is beyond absurd.

Respectfully, he doesn’t.   Hunter gets Sanders attention by being overused.  Hunter playing 2 ways helps his son look good.   And that’s the priority.  Priority is Sanders and sons.   And I don’t think Sanders even sees and is aware his flaws.  

He puts his own biological son out there behind an offensive line that can’t even protect him. Those boys want to play. He treats Travis as one of his own and people that know them all know that. So yea like I said you don’t know what the fug you’re talking about at home from your couch. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No need to respond to this he says before proceeding to respond. 😂 😂 😂

"Kept bringing up". 😂

I think I mentioned it two or three times while your 12 year old girl mentality having ass went on and on about all the STARS! Oh look, there's STARS! EVERYONE is all in! They love Deion!!! All eyes on COACH PRIME!!!! I'm in love!!!

Guys gets mad because I like Colorado. Then proceeds to talk about them every Saturday. He doesn't even realize he's contributing to Colorado staying relevant even when they suck.

Never change you are hilarious 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Guys gets mad because I like Colorado. Then proceeds to talk about them every Saturday. He doesn't even realize he's contributing to Colorado staying relevant even when they suck.

Never change you are hilarious 

You can say whatever you want in here as long as it isn’t about UNC. Anyone that’s seen LG’s post over the years knew he wouldn’t like Deion. Deion makes people uncomfortable. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

You can say whatever you want in here as long as it isn’t about UNC. Anyone that’s seen LG’s post over the years knew he wouldn’t like Deion. Deion makes people uncomfortable. 

I honestly don't even think Linville is a Panthers fan. I think he's more of a UNC diehard fan and he roots for the players.

I just view him as UNC/Commanders fan at this point.

20 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Oh lord, this fuging guy again. 😂

The only posts you've ever made on college threads is trolling about UNC. It's pretty sad if you were self aware enough to realize it.

23 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I honestly don't even think Linville is a Panthers fan. I think he's more of a UNC diehard fan and he roots for the players.

I just view him as UNC/Commanders fan at this point.

Nobody cares what you think. You'll be onto the next hype train next year. The hype train buying bandwagon jumper is absolutely the most annoying of the fan types.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nobody cares what you think. You'll be onto the next hype train next year. The hype train buying bandwagon jumper is absolutely the most annoying of the fan types.

Nobody cares but you. We have this same conversation every Saturday.

Never seen a fan so upset because I root for a particular team. You are a Commanders fan you don't see me attacking you because you like them. I can care less honestly.

Just let me be a fan man. You're a mod but you set bad examples for other mods. You can't attack posters because they are a fan of a man you don't like. That's a personal problem. I have nothing to hate on anyone about. This just sports at the end of the day.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

At noon we have...

#7 Texas vs. #23 Kansas State. It's interesting that Texas is only a 3.5 point favorite at home in this one. 

#1 OSU is taking on a quietly 6-2 Rutgers. Vegas isn't buying it being competitive. They have OSU favored by 18.5 but we'll see. One to potentially keep an eye on.

#15 Notre Dame only favored by 3.5 at 4-4 Clemson.

#10 Ole Miss only favored by 3 at home against 5-3 Texas A&M.

5 hours ago, CmC2k said:

Both Belichick and Saban just so happen to be some of the best coaches of all time. Comparing Deion to the both of them this early in his coaching career is an incredible compliment. Deion is similar to both of them in terms of that he realizes that football is a result based business. You either preform and move on to the next level or you're replaced. The same thing for the players they know that they have to preform, or they're replaced by the next hot shot from the transfer portal. This is the new age of college football where there is no loyalty from players and coaches unless you're at least a productive plus starter. There's always a kid at another school looking to transfer for an opportunity and there's always a coach looking for an upgrade in the portal. 

We're talking two different things. You're talking success. I'm talking personality and heartlessness.