• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Islanders 7pm

KingKucci

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Been saying it. This team is  not good this year. 

Hoping we are a slower burn this year and we will see us playing better hockey in the next month. It’s weird, we can play at a very high level in spurts but are missing good consistent compete from the entire roster. In for a long year if we don’t pick it up.

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Cmon dude... you've been a moderator for years... You really don't remember the discourse around here in 2017??  CMC was hated by many, many people.  Especially after the season Kamara had.   Anyone who doesn't seem massive parallels between that CMC/Kamara debate vs. the BY/CJS debate is lying or misremembering IMHO. And to your 2nd point, Bryce doesn't deserve another season?  So, the book wasn't written on CMC after 1 season, but it is on Bryce? My avatar is of Cam and will always be.  No one will ever take his place for me, but it's insane the number of people activity rooting against this team (and then talking trash to those of us supporting them). Man, I'll take my next month hiatus from this place, but I'm simply astonished at the revisionist history. I miss being able to have even remotely objective discussions on this board.  People getting dragged by trolls every single time they try to post anything is exhausting... BTW @CRA, appreciate the warning.  I'll see myself out, just like SCP and all the other posters worth a crap who got tired of this cesspool always favoring the poo-slingers... This board allows clowns to troll all day long anyone trying to have reasonable discourse with zero repercussion, but if you push back against this depressing and inane s-show and all the nonsense takes, then it's no good...
    • I think you have a misunderstanding of my position. It doesn't bother me at all to say Bryce played like dogshit last season, because it's true. However, I am willing to let this season play out before I'm ready to say that he can't make it in the NFL. I agree with your take that we'll know better after the first couple of preseason games what we're in for this season. My response was just in amusement at how you came in here holier than thou about others derailing threads by dunking on others' QB opinions, when you're pretty well known for taking exception to any opinion on Bryce that offers any optimism at all.