• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is There Anywhere to Post Tickets?

Seltzer

I have 4 tickets each for the Dallas & Green Bay games.  Willing to sell to Panthers fans at face value.

These are good seats, just have plans (and I wasn't going to overrule my wife when we suck this bad).

Mods can move this if need-be if this isn't the right forum.  Wanted to offer here to Panthers fans first before I just sell on the secondary market for the most money.  I've never sold out in 18 years to opposing fans but screw this organization for not putting a better product on the field for 6 straight years.

Section 540, Row 19 Seats 9-12.

Please DM me if interested.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

smackdown live no GIF by WWE

Which part?  I know the product on the field has been... 

My boys have seen 6 wins at home out of 23 games they've been to.  That's barely 1 out of 4...

I love the Panthers and always will, but I'm done making excuses for this organization.

I've done my part as a fan and PSL owner for years.  This franchise has let us all down.

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

Going to be hard to pair up with a Panthers fan that wants to pay face value to watch this garbage. 

Also, not sure you should be concerned tbh.  It's going to be a Dallas home crowd no matter who you sell to.

You're probably right.  Just a tough mental threshold to cross.  

I hate the idea of selling to the other team's fans, but at this point, I probably am better off just looking at this purely as a financial transaction and try to get the most I can.

It's hard not to feel like as fans that Tepper has just drained us while putting the worst product in the NFL on the field.

3 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I hate the idea of selling to the other team's fans, but at this point, I probably am better off just looking at this purely as a financial transaction and try to get the most I can.

It's hard not to feel like as fans that Tepper has just drained us while putting the worst product in the NFL on the field.

I'd sell those Dallas tickets online.  If they are good seats a Dallas fan would likely pay you well. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I have 4 tickets each for the Dallas & Green Bay games.  Willing to sell to Panthers fans at face value.

These are good seats, just have plans (and I wasn't going to overrule my wife when we suck this bad).

Mods can move this if need-be if this isn't the right forum.  Wanted to offer here to Panthers fans first before I just sell on the secondary market for the most money.  I've never sold out in 18 years to opposing fans but screw this organization for not putting a better product on the field for 6 straight years.

Section 540, Row 19 Seats 9-12.

Please DM me if interested.

I respect you for trying to do that

but don’t leave money on the table, sell those babie’s to anyone

• Pie 1

Just now, Seltzer said:

Where do you normally sell them?  Just post them on Ticketmaster for resale?

well, I'm normally a buyer not a seller.  I buy from either stubhub (bought mine this Sunday there) or Ticketmaster  

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Get your $$$ from the Dallas fans. Every extra Cowboys jersey in the stands that day will hopefully make Tepper and Co. that much more embarrassed. 

Appreciate the advice and reassurance.  And I hope some dumb Cowboys fan gives me his mortgage payment.

It's just so depressing to be in this same situation year after year

• Pie 1

My son still wants to go to a game but I’d almost rather not go to the Dallas game. It’ll be all Dallas fans and I have no interest in watching us give up 42 like we did to Miami and Detroit. Even if it’s a sucky game, I’d rather watch us beat Ridder or maybe Carr. Who knows. He won’t decide and man Sunday was not fun. I think he might be broken for the year now.

35 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I can promise you David Tepper would view it simply as a financial transaction...

• Pie 1