• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tonight Rock Bottom of We Lose?

App Panther

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

we're already there. This is the team's low point.

Even in 2001 and 2010 we had high first rounders to look forward to.

We don't even have that. 

Yep you summed up my thoughts exactly. In a tank year, which I strongly oppose because you play to win the game, you at least have the optimism of that franchise changing #1 pick. Our high IQ hedge fund manager who also happens to be our  low IQ sports owner has a bottom feeder soccer team and bottom feeder football team. Our roster is much worse than it was when he took over the team and we have less draft capital than any other team in the NFC. This is definitely rock bottom. 

My optimism for fixing this mess is probably tied to the salary cap available over the next few years. I think Bryce is smart enough to be comparable to Tua at his peak. We need weapons surrounding him. Bryce by no means is athletic enough to make up for the difference in talent like Cam, Josh Allen or Mahomes.  

I think next year could be worse if we don’t fire everyone and go all out expansion team. Oh wait. That was this year. Yeah, we are there probably but I think they win tonight and it gives the high rolling longshot traders a bit more false hope. 

True rock bottom is coming with winter. And if you don’t swallow the latest line of bullshit, maybe as late as April 25th. 

Edited by stratocatter