• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No change since a few weeks ago

Mr. Scot

17 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Bryce fuging sucks.  I mean he is way out of his league.  The kid is scared.  Either we broke him 8 games in or he was fools gold all along.  His arm fuging sucks, he cannot move, he is too fuging short because all night he was doing his hop look in the pocket, his footwork looks like some kid in pop warner and he is simply not a leader.

Am I calling him a bust after last night, fug yeah I am,  there are just too many variables he has to fix to make it worth what we gave up for him.  Godalmighty he looked putrid last night.  And fluffers please dont give me the weapons or protection or the Troy aiman, trevor lawrence ext excuses this kid doesnt belong in the nfl and he certainly isnt worthy of the #1 pick

fuging hell tepper how is it possible to be this shitty of an owner?

You continue to be an idiot 

• Pie 1

Just now, AceBoogie said:

You’re playing the win/loss result and it’s lazy. Bryce has zero help out there. He’s going to be good somewhere even if it isn’t here. 

fug that dude, open your eyes bryce is fuging terrible.  Keep pooing me as I dont give a fug but young is fuging horrible, he is literally the worst qb in the nfl

• Pie 1

It is obvious by now that Fitterer has compiled one of the worst rosters in the league and left the team with limited cap space and draft assets to improve it.

Reich has shown little to no capacity to adjust to his team’s weaknesses. Instead, they’re looking worse with each passing week.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

You’re playing the win/loss result and it’s lazy. Bryce has zero help out there. He’s going to be good somewhere even if it isn’t here. 

San Fran. 

We go complete tear down and recoup a couple 1’s for Bryce. The Niners extend their window with a rookie QB contract (Purdy ain’t it). 

Obviously there’s no way we give up on Bryce after 1 season but this is that much of a mess that it’s something I’d seriously consider if I was offered a legitimate package for him 

Bryce himself should want to get out of here asap for the sake of his career. Baker Mayfield having a nice season so far after looking worse than a CFL QB in Carolina is no surprise 

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

San Fran. 

We go complete tear down and recoup a couple 1’s for Bryce. The Niners extend their window with a rookie QB contract (Purdy ain’t it). 

Obviously there’s no way we give up on Bryce after 1 season but this is that much of a mess that it’s something I’d seriously consider if I was offered a legitimate package for him 

Bryce himself should want to get out of here asap for the sake of his career. Baker Mayfield having a nice season so far after looking worse than a CFL QB in Carolina is no surprise 

When’s the last time a QB has looked good on this team? 

We have a line that can’t block and WRs that can’t get open. Don’t talk to me about the rookie QB.

Bryce would be a mvp candidate in San Fran right now. 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

fug that dude, open your eyes bryce is fuging terrible.  Keep pooing me as I dont give a fug but young is fuging horrible, he is literally the worst qb in the nfl

He’s really not. But he does have the worst supporting cast and probably the worst head coach. He probably would have won that game last night if they let him cook. He put the team on his back on that final drive and bad coaching killed the game. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Theres cope

theres insanity

and then there is this

Show me Bryce with a clean pocket missing throws. You’ll soon realize he never has a clean pocket. If you couldn’t see the difference in the pockets for each QB last night you’re just not paying attention.