• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s 9:13 am and nobodies fired yet?

Doc Holiday

From that snip it sounds like Reich decided if I am going down it is going to be my way.

Which, may not be bad. Do what He wants to do instead of this consensus bull lol. But really, too many cooks. A guy that has a handle on how it works  and a good level of proficiency with x/o stuff, with a chip on his shoulder, is probably much better than what we have had.

But about that passing game. Where we are compressing the field to Red Zone dimensions, no matter where we are on it. How about addressing that? I am not saying you do, but if you need Dalton to do it, then play Dalton.  

Edited by stratocatter
  • Pie 1

I really don't understand how Fitterer is still here at this point. This is the team he (and of course TEPPER) have put together. We could have had Sam Howell instead we got Matt Corral which led us to trading where we could have taken whoever at #9 last season, kept DJ Moore and #1 overall this season along with our second rounder next year....

Literally too many poo decisions. He's gotta be the first to go and then if we choose to get rid of Reich the GM should be a part of that. But honestly at this point its ALL on TEPPER.

No one is getting fired. Not because they don't deserve it but bc no one worth a damn would take the job of gm or hc without a first round pick and this mess of a roster and a 5'9 qb who can't go under center and an offensive line who is best suited for power run game with the qb under center