• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Maye needs to sit out the bowl and just get ready for the draft. He probably won't but he should.

Isn’t that what they do these days!! Makes bowl games garbage!! Really not caring about sports anymore.. they don’t develop the players anymore.. it’s about the money 

Just now, DamnItJake! said:

Isn’t that what they do these days!! Makes bowl games garbage!! Really not caring about sports anymore.. they don’t develop the players anymore.. it’s about the money 

It's what I'd be telling him to do. This team has quit. You have an NFL career to protect. Don't risk injury playing in some poo tier bowl in front of 5000 people.

2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Unc looks like they've quit since they were 6-0, that defense has gone from decent to oh they are God awful again.  How nice

That's the frustrating thing. They were actually decent early on and then they just completely fell apart. They went from being our best defense in recent years to actually somehow being our worst.

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

No reason whatsoever for Drake to play the meaningless bowl game.  Give the backup some reps.

Yep. It's best for him and for us honestly.

Without elite QB talent I can't see a Mack team winning more than 3 or 4 games. Maybe a backup QB looking mediocre would be enough to convince Mack to retire.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's what I'd be telling him to do. This team has quit. You have an NFL career to protect. Don't risk injury playing in some poo tier bowl in front of 5000 people.

So u saying his NFL ready!?? Hmm Tom Brady was going off on the talent/coaching!! I am wondering if they are letting these kids go too early!!?? Call me old school!!