• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. There is NOBODY at this Miami/Louisville game. C'mon y'all. You're 6-4 playing a top 10 team. What a pathetic showing from the fans.

This is what they do.

It's a small, private school, so they don't have 15-20k students to fill the stands. The locals only turn up to watch a winner. 

Edited by OldhamA

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just a normal ACC year. It just feels horrible to you because Clemson isn't their usual self. FSU is playing the Clemson role this year.

I mean, maybe this FSU team is on par with that Kelly Bryant squad that got steamrolled by Bama in the first round?  But I even think that weak ass Clemson team was drastically better than this FSU team. 

I mean it feels normal to an extent in very recent times.  FSU being the DJU Tigers.  But the DJU Tigers weren’t #4 going to the playoffs.  They were just the best of a weak lot.  Yeah, someone is going to be at the top.    But the records for FSU and even Louisville IMO lie a little more than we generally have seen.  

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, maybe this FSU team is on par with that Kelly Bryant squad that got steamrolled by Bama in the first round?  But I even think that weak ass Clemson team was drastically better than this FSU team. 

I mean it feels normal to an extent in very recent times.  FSU being the DJU Tigers.  But the DJU Tigers weren’t #4 going to the playoffs.  They were just the best of a weak lot.  Yeah, someone is going to be at the top.    But the records for FSU and even Louisville IMO lie a little more than we generally have seen.  

I think you're salty and significantly underselling FSU. They're not on par with Clemson's best teams but this year's NCAA overall isn't on par with those years either. There's a lot of talent out there but there aren't any dominant teams that you look at and say, "yeah, that's a national champ right there".