• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Disjointed

CPcavedweller

The run game concepts and pass game concepts make no sense to anyone. You pass to run or run to pass but, in the Panthers case, it's almost like you run two different offensive philosophies that do not compliment each other.

Also, you can't run 30 empty sets a game with a rookie QB. Get under center, run the ball, run play action and get him out of the pocket. If you can't do that, Tepper should find someone who can.

Which ironically we had last year but who am I? 

2 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Bryce can't play under center, this is why you can't blame the coaching staff for the way the offense looks.  They are coaching with a Handicap

He could.  This staff didn’t care to make and teach him.  Lots of college kids live in the gun in college and come to the NFL and learn to get under C. 

Frank also treated his O like Pro Bowlers who didn’t need any preseason work on this poo show 

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

He could.  This staff didn’t care to make and teach him.  Lots of college kids live in the gun in college and come to the NFL and learn to get under C. 

Frank also treated his O like Pro Bowlers who didn’t need any preseason work on this poo show 

What's their excuse for Stroud going under center? Fact is that Bryce is too short. It's why Kyler was run out of the shotgun a lot under Kliff.

Either way, the current offense isn't going to fool anyone. It wouldn't work in college and it won't work in the NFL, talent levels equal.

4 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Fitterer isn't the issue. Tepper hired Reich, Tepper wanted to trade up for Young.

None of this is on Fitterer. 

Fitt drafted Mingo. He signed DJ Chark. He put this Oline together. I was saying Fitt was not to blame before the season. Now that I look at this roster he has to take some responsibility.

Why trade your #1 WR when you're about to take a rookie QB with the #1 pick?

It's those kind of moves that you just can't defend.

• Flames 1

My assessment of Bryce was he couldnt play under center. Everything would need to be shotgun because his height.  He needed space to be able to throw the ball.  So shotgun was the only way he could thrive and that wouldnt work. Tepper has ruined this team for 3 years in the future. Im proud of CJ Stroud. I knew he was the right pick. He atleast threatens deep and teams are playing in the box and we have no threat of throwing long.