• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games that might not suck thread

LinvilleGorge

21 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Overreactions happen, though.

On a related note, I think a lot of people are starting to feel like Josh Allen might have been a little overrated.

One could argue he’s overrated, but I’d still take him if he was available. Still one of the top 10 QBs out, and QB play has been pretty bad around most the league

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fields has already made numerous plays that Bryce Young is simply incapable of making.

And folks wanted to bring in Fields to compete with Bryce. Fields would beat out Bryce with ease. I do think fields needs to get out of Chicago, but I still have questions on whether he’s a franchise QB. He has flashes, though.

Also, I think whoever Chicago brings in with pick #1, has a high chance of being a bust.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, AggieLean said:

And folks wanted to bring in Fields to compete with Bryce. Fields would beat out Bryce with ease. I do think fields needs to get out of Chicago, but I still have questions on whether he’s a franchise QB. He has flashes, though.

Yeah, he has elite flashes but just hasn't been able to find consistency. I agree, I'd like to see him get a fresh start elsewhere to see if he can find consistency elsewhere. I definitely understand why the Bears would be tempted to keep trying to get it right with him but at this point likely having the #1 overall pick I think it's time to move on and restart the rookie QB contract clock again.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, he has elite flashes but just hasn't been able to find consistency. I agree, I'd like to see him get a fresh start elsewhere to see if he can find consistency elsewhere. I definitely understand why the Bears would be tempted to keep trying to get it right with him but at this point likely having the #1 overall pick I think it's time to move on and restart the rookie QB contract clock again.

I agree. At pick one, you have to make a change. A split would be best for both parties. I do not want ATL to take a chance on him, but then again, with Smith at the helm, I think it would be a bad fit for fields 

4 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I agree. At pick one, you have to make a change. A split would be best for both parties. I do not want ATL to take a chance on him, but then again, with Smith at the helm, I think it would be a bad fit for fields 

Yeah, Fields hasn't found consistency with them and they have been consistently bad with Fields. It might be best for both parties to have a fresh new start.

But I'll believe the Bears are gonna find a good QB when it actually happens. The Bears just seemed destined to have mediocre to poor QB play no matter what.

Absolutely hate what the Vikings are doing with Dobbs.

The allure of Dobbs was his backyard style and his ability to use his legs to make something out of nothing.

Minnesota is out here trying to develop him into a drop back pocket passer which is just poo coaching.

If Dobbs was going to develop into some polished pocket passer, it would have happened already.

O’Connell is a fool for trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole and if he continues to do it then he’ll cost his team any shot at the playoffs.

The way Fields is playing is the way Dobbs should be playing.

Edited by MillionDollarCam