• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games that might not suck thread

LinvilleGorge

Just now, Basbear said:

Its been a awful year for NFL in general. Still getting record setting rating on many weeks.

Heck, our Thursday night game was watched more then 9 other Thursday night games last year or something. Granted it’s because of overall QB play but even the Chiefs have been dreadful on scoring. The league is for sure seeing some type of ripple from NCAA/NIL.

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Heck, our Thursday night game was watched more then 9 other Thursday night games last year or something. Granted it’s because of overall QB play but even the Chiefs have been dreadful on scoring. The league is for sure seeing some type of ripple from NCAA/NIL.

Its a mystery to me for the "why" part. Scoring has taken a nose drive after years of increase scoring. Watch the league change more rules that favor offense.... I think the tape is out there on how to slow down those once unstoppable offenses. Coofus screwed up the NFL and college game, it set back many players and teams in terms of talent and development. 

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

A lot of posters claim I'm crazy for saying the college game is better right now but it is. By miles.

Thats correct, much better product this year. 

*I will say I dont watch much NFL outside the panthers, but I find myself still up-to-date on the league. I also know the fantasy die-hards are crying each week, Ive seen plenty of their tears slip into NFL news.