• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Brinson rips David Tepper

Mr. Scot

19 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Riiiiight.

I think I've seen this movie.

Lol. You can’t ever reply well when you lose an argument and won’t answer simple questions. The fact that you honestly think I’m Sanjay or are using it to act like you are correct is actually very amusing. Yet again, another discussion where you just don’t answer legitimate questions. 

18 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

I'm not seeing your point. Are you saying that had we drafted Stroud that Reich would have worked out? I don't buy that at all. As bad as Bryce Young has been, anyone with eyes can see how terrible Reich's scheme was. The regression of the OL alone was enough of a reason to fire him.

Agreed and all the Stroud talk didn’t occur until Frank’s seat was getting hot with all of the losses and Stroud was looking great. Remember this back in April: https://247sports.com/Article/2023-nfl-draft-panthers-coach-frank-reich-explains-bryce-young-over-cj-stroud-anthony-richardson-decision-209108992/amp/

All of the options were heralded recruits who starred at the college level for their respective teams, but only one showed out above the rest.

"It wasn't much convincing," Reich said after Thursday night's selection, via theteam’s website. "You just watched the tape. There's a lot said about the size. At the end of the day, there are a lot of factors that go into it. But we're coaches, we're scouts. We watched the tape. And when you watch the tape, Bryce Young is the best player."

3 hours ago, SuperBowlBound said:

I don’t think we’ve seen rock bottom yet under this Bozo.

What is rock bottom? We are the worst team in the league, coachless, our GM has stripped the team of talent, there’s a good chance our #1 overall QB is a bust, we haven’t extended Burns while edge rushers trade value dropped and we don’t own the currently #1 overall 2024 draft pick and we also don’t own our 2025 2nd rounder. When do we get to rock bottom?

It sure as poo feels like rock bottom, especially since Tepper and Fitterer aren't going anywhere.

2 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Lol. You can’t ever reply well when you lose an argument and won’t answer simple questions. The fact that you honestly think I’m Sanjay or are using it to act like you are correct is actually very amusing. Yet again, another discussion where you just don’t answer legitimate questions. 

It's more that I know when somebody I'm debating doesn't know what they're talking about 😄

Oh, and this sort of answer is classic Sanjay 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's more that I know when somebody I'm debating doesn't know what they're talking about 😄

Oh, and this sort of answer is classic Sanjay 

😂 Typical reply and the Sanjay comment isn’t going to get to me. I don’t care that much, but it is fun when this is your only reply. One day, you might actually get to the objective level you think you are at posting all the news but Tepper has filled up that rent free spot in your mind where Rhule used to live. It’s really funny to think back to how happy you were on the all star coaching staff that’s gone 1-10.

2 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

😂 Typical reply and the Sanjay comment isn’t going to get to me. I don’t care that much, but it is fun when this is your only reply. One day, you might actually get to the objective level you think you are at posting all the news but Tepper has filled up that rent free spot in your mind where Rhule used to live. It’s really funny to think back to how happy you were on the all star coaching staff that’s gone 1-10.

And one day, you might stop getting banned and making new screen names 😄

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

And one day, you might stop getting banned and making new screen names 😄

Lol. I actually did get banned once and this is a new username. It was actually for saying that this place was ridiculous for all the pop-up ads when another set of ads was making reading and posting impossible on a phone. I assume Igo got a bit upset that I called the site bad for all the ads and whacked me completely. @Toomers knows who I was before because it honestly wasn’t hard (I wanted to tank for Trevor) but sorry to burst your bubble, I’m not Sanjay and your amusing posts aren’t going to make it happen. Funny, because I do remember his love of TEs but you do like bringing him up. Adios for now!