• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will happen with Defensive Coordinator Evero? Also Chinn, Matos and Horn ACTIVATED…..

WarPanthers89

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

If I had to guess, Evero is smart enough to find employment elsewhere. Most likely as a HC.

He'll get interviews, but I doubt he gets hired as a head coach in this next cycle.

And who knows how many DC openings there are?  It might be in Evero's best interest to stick it out here another year rather than try and work with a whole different group of players.  Maybe he does move on but you never know.  

10 minutes ago, Mage said:

He'll get interviews, but I doubt he gets hired as a head coach in this next cycle.

And who knows how many DC openings there are?  It might be in Evero's best interest to stick it out here another year rather than try and work with a whole different group of players.  Maybe he does move on but you never know.  

I would say it will not be in his best interest to stay here.

He will be a hot commodity and I think he is smart enough to know that leaving is wise.

I wonder how much input Evero had on the personnel brought in this past offseason. Feels like Fitts signed quite a few guys that don’t really fit his defensive scheme what so ever.

I mean we all already know this exact same sentiment was proven 100% true on the offensive side of the ball.

Fitt should have been the first the first domino to fall. The fact he still has a job is crazy.