• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official "I heard there was a game today" thread (game day thread...whoopie)

rayzor

23 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

If this was the 1st or 2nd game I’d agree with you. And maybe this is the 1st game minus Frank and that’s how it should be viewed. Idk man this game was his to grab a hold of and I just don’t see the same clutch and confident guy I watched at Alabama. 

I think for me a lot of my dislike for Young's performance came from how conservative it was. Today wasn't that.

I actually do blame the scheme a lot. Every time we went pistol the offense just ground to a halt. This offense did best under center and it's absurd they didn't trust Chubba to get one yard.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

He's just not big enough. Period.

Small guys CAN be a success but it's rare. Brees? One of the best QBs of all time. Hurts? Dude can lift 600 lb, is fast AF, and has a laser arm. Tua? He's special. Bryce is like a discount Kyler Murray. At best he'll be ... Kyler Murray. He will never be Brees, Hurts, or Tua.

He can’t be Kyler because he doesn’t have the physical traits, outside of being short, that Kyler has. He doesn’t have a rocket arm, and he’s not quick at all. That 3rd and 1 play, Kyler picks up that 1st with ease with his legs. Bryce probably picks it up, but there’s still a chance that he’s chased down from behind. 

This is just a mess, and I don’t see how we have a front office and scouting department that couldn’t see that. I mean, the average huddler saw it, and that is a huge problem. 

• Pie 1