• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Tepper wants Ben Johnson

TheSpecialJuan

He better settle for what his franchise can get. He has turned this organization into the worst in pro sports. Once that happens these situations usually last for decades. I think of the the Saints and bucs when I was a kid. I also look at the lions, Bengals and their futility for decades.  Look at the 2 decades of Snyder in Washington.  He turned an great run organization into absolute dog crap and it stayed that way his whole tenure. Once the organizations get the label Carolina gets the disfunction never goes away....

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, Brent Gregory said:

He better settle for what his franchise can get. He has turned this organization into the worst in pro sports. Once that happens these situations usually last for decades. I think of the the Saints and bucs when I was a kid. I also look at the lions, Bengals and their futility for decades.  Look at the 2 decades of Snyder in Washington.  He turned an great run organization into absolute dog crap and it stayed that way his whole tenure. Once the organizations get the label Carolina gets the disfunction never goes away....

Its really hard to get rid of stink once it gets on you...lol

Edited by Johnstonny
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

38 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The question is why in the hell would Ben Johnson want us?

We are literally the worst situation in the NFL. Unless Tepper massively overpays no chance he comes here.

We NEED this HC to start winning again like last season cause he is a motivator of men. Antonio Pierce is the same type or HC who motivates his player to destroy the Chargers.

It's all about motivation that can get thru to anyone, even a bum like Sam D. Don't hire Ben cause he can't motivate but is another Staley. Once we bring him back, we will start winning agajn, trust me on this CamWhoaa!!!!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

30 minutes ago, thennek said:

Duce surely will tell him to stay away from the Panthers. Duce was a coach at Detroit prior to the Panthers so they know each other. We hear gossip. Duce knows the truth. 

Johnson is not coming here. Tepper will end up with a mediocre coach at best.  Of course there will be those huddlers that spin the mediocre hire as great as usual.  lol. 

Edited by ickmule

29 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

We NEED this HC to start winning again like last season cause he is a motivator of men. Antonio Pierce is the same type or HC who motivates his player to destroy the Chargers.

It's all about motivation that can get thru to anyone, even a bum like Sam D. Don't hire Ben cause he can't motivate but is another Staley. Once we bring him back, we will start winning agajn, trust me on this CamWhoaa!!!!

In GhostWhispah We Trust!

6 minutes ago, TeppersEgos said:

If Tepper is so enamored with Johnson, then I'm starting to think he will be a bad coach. Tepper only knows bad talent and bad decisions.

Tepper has no clue what good or bad is when it comes to football. The dude is a clown. He should sell the team and start up a traveling circus…….oh wait, he already has one. 

Edited by ickmule
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Ben Johnson will pick here if he gets to pick the GM

Any coach Tepper hires will get to pick the GM, because Tepper knows he has no leverage.

That's why I think Harbaugh or Belichick are the best bets, because they will have full control and be able to pick their GM helper (while actually GM'ing the team)

Edited by amcoolio

40 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Its really hard to get rid of stink once it gets on you...lol

This is so true. 

I gave this stranger a ride to the store he literally smelled sickening. I'm talking about he killed my appetite for the rest of the day I couldn't eat anything. That scent will always haunt me. Humans body odor is something serious if you don't care to wash. Never again will I give a stranger a ride in my vehicle.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, amcoolio said:

Ben Johnson will pick here if he gets to pick the GM

Any coach Tepper hires will get to pick the GM, because Tepper knows he has no leverage.

That's why I think Harbaugh or Belichick are the best bets, because they will have full control and be able to pick their GM helper (while actually GM'ing the team)

Nothing I've read about Johnson makes me think he wants that kind of control.