• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Non-Panthers NFL Games

kungfoodude

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no idea how any long time Panthers fan thinks this way. Yeah, let's poo on the guys who were drivers of our success while we're currently the worst franchise in the league. That logic adds up.

He did no more for this franchise than Jake Delhomme 3 playoff appearances one SB appearance....  3 decent seasons. 3 winning seasons out of 8 isn't "driving success"

Except Jake actually showed up to play in the Superbowl...

• Poo 3

12 minutes ago, KSpan said:

No chance unless/until Lamar gets over this allergy to performing in the playoffs.

Lamar now has weapons for once. He was that offense in the past. Now he finally has weapons. Even without Andrew they still look legit.

Ravens were my pick to win it all before the season. They also my 2nd home, most of my money is made in the Maryland area. Go Ravens!

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lamar now has weapons for once. He was that offense in the past. Now he finally has weapons. Even without Andrew they still look legit.

Ravens were my pick to win it all before the season. They also my 2nd home, most of my money is made in the Maryland area. Go Ravens!

Playoff performance doesn’t matter for MVP votes anyway. Someone was just wanting to hate on Lamar.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

What if I told you that one can like Jake AND Cam. Especially us Panthers fans. Saying Cam did no more than Jake isn’t really an insult. Jake was great too. 

Jake had his time but Cam was a much better player and more cerebral than him too which will ruffle some feathers. 

Jake was successful because he had very underrated arm talent. He could force throws he should have never made but he got away with it more often than not because he had a HOF at WR and stud in Moose. 

Cam on that 08 team is undefeated 

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 2