• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Season

jayboogieman

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Season 2 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I fully expect Tepper to force his chosen one on the next staff. 

If one of these guys just wants a fat ass fug you money retirement check they should just come to Tepper in their interview drooling over Bryce. They'd get hired on the spot.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Howell isn't a starting NFL QB, plenty of tape with him throwing ducks up for grabs when pressured.  I chuckle thinking about him or really any QB behind the line we had this year.....

Jacoby Brissett is a better pro QB than Howell.

Actually he is very good starting QB…sigh.  Brissett has been around forever and didn’t do anything.  Howell for a 3rd world be genius 

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Shocker said:

Actually he is very good starting QB…sigh.  Brissett has been around forever and didn’t do anything.  Howell for a 3rd would be very smart

I don't agree, especially with the holes we have on our offensive line and lack of weapons.  Why put someone who has struggled already in a worse situation than he was?

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I fully expect Tepper to force his chosen one on the next staff. 

Can't really blame him/them for not wanting to give up on a #1 pick QB after his rookie season. I can't think of any team that has ever done that.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can think of plenty who should've though.

Maybe, but most coaches think they can fix whatever is wrong with a team or player. Talking owners/GMs into believing they can is how some of them get their jobs too.