• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christmas Day Games

BY9Franchise

They laughed at me all offseason. They said I didn't know football. They threw dirt on my name. They tried to bury me alive!

Can someone please explain to me why my SB pick Ravens look like the best team in football?

And can someone explain to me why suggesting we go after Lamar Jackson was a bad idea?

Shame on me for wanting a QB who just wins games! It had nothing to do with Cam. Lamar is simply better than Cam at winning. Please put some respect on my name around here!

CamWhooaCam is not always right, but when he's right just know he's RIGHT!

4 ints by Purdy

All of a sudden, cam newton doesn't look so stupid for saying what he said about game managers and game changers.  

This game and that stretch of 3 games mid season games where he stunk really should be making people reconsider if he's as good as everyone thought he was.

Dude needs to be benched for Sam darnold . This game is probably already over lol

• Pie 1