• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

season is over, are there ANY bryce believers left on this board?

10 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

Call me stubborn all you like but I am not giving up on a ROOKIE QB after one season... Said it from the beginning and will stay with it. 

Now if he is unsuccessful next season with a new coaching staff, my tone will change but if we suck, at least 2025 we will have a top pick and will go QB again 

This

8 minutes ago, recceice said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13198/jimmy-clausen

Are we acting like this season didn’t happen??

Rosen nor Clausen were the qb1 starter going into their seasons. Got put in because Matt Moore sucked or got injured (can’t remember), sam Bradford sucked or got injured and Rosen came in. Neither was a messiah.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Bruh, it's hard to pad your 4th quarter stats when you are in the lead.  Think outside of the box for a moment here.

LMAO! I've used up my quota of reaction emojis for the day. Otherwise I would have totally given you a flame.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Wow... So is Bryce really like 5'3" then?? Because he easily looks three or four inches smaller than brees

TBH, I think Bryce is probably around 5'8" to 5'9", or at least his eye level is the same as an average person who's 5'8" to 5'9".

Edited by BenjaminBreeg

Just now, Ghostofdelhomme said:

So not getting training camp reps as a rookie and being thrust in is meaningless? Rosen wasn’t as bad anyway, had more td’s and won 3 games

Makes Bryce clearly the worst modern era rookie qb ever considering he had a full training camp as the 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Rosen nor Clausen were the qb1 starter going into their seasons. Got put in because Matt Moore sucked or got injured (can’t remember), sam Bradford sucked or got injured and Rosen came in. Neither was a messiah.

You’re starting to make caveat to opinion that didn’t have them when you 1st posted it.. 

https://www.nfl.com/players/trevor-lawrence/stats/career

Lawrence 1st year was bad and he had a lower QB rating.. 

Does that count in your analysis??