• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

Texan fans are disappointed and that team has a lot to work on but man going from being arguably the worst team last year to getting to the playoffs a year later and even winning a game largely thanks to drafting a franchise QB has got to feel good. It was a hard task to go into Baltimore and play a quality veteran team that’s rested and win but that’s how it goes. Still a good season for them.

I hope we can experience that soon when we get our guy.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I want Ravens vs Niners. The 2 most complete rosters IMO. 

im not quite sure I want to see that again. The Ravens totally dismantled the Niners not too long ago that doesn't make for  a very exiting watch unless you happen to be a ravens fan

if anything we should have more connections to the 49ers because of Wilks and CMC

• Beer 1

Just now, Krovvy said:

CJ didn't have it this game.

I dont think he played particularly bad as in missing wide open dudes. His o line got eaten alive on most passing downs and his running backs got 1 yard a carry all but one play xD

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Bills vs Chiefs should be fun. If Allen can't beat Mahomes at home then he probably never will.

Possible. I think the Chiefs are in for a bit of a reset. Kelce is decking hard at this point. I wouldn't be shocked if he retires. They need weapons. They should benefit from Rice taking the typical rookie to 2nd year leap but the rest of their WR/TE group needs some serious work.

Just now, Hoenheim said:

I dont think he played particularly bad as in missing wide open dudes. His o line got eaten alive on most passing downs and his running backs got 1 yard a carry all but one play xD

I didn't see most of the first quarter, but it is what it is. It's hard to carry a team on your back.