• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils 7pm

9 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

7:30 I mean..

Is it another nationally televised? Weird it’s just a random 7:30 home start on Bally. I think it was suppose to be nationally televised and got flexed. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2

McLeod and Foote(who the devils recalled a few weeks ago) are both on indefinite leave of absence from New Jersey… they were both on the 2018 world juniors team. Palat cleared injuries yesterday. Not sure if he’s gonna be back tonight but I assume so.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

No clue. But does Martin get the nod again?  To me he earned it.  

If Pyotr isn’t in net I’m not sure if Rod will go to Martin on a back to back. I know they want to try and get Pyotr one game before the break per Rod. Could be Arizona. 

I have a feeling we won’t see Svech before the break cause Rod said it was a new injury and not a retweak of the December one. Better to play him safe. 

• Pie 2

Raanta is in net tonite, I've read.

• After the newcomer Spencer Martin got the start last night in Boston, Antti Raanta is expected to have the green light tonight. Wednesday was the first time since January 11 that Raanta wasn't the starter for the Canes, a well-deserved break for the veteran netminder. The 34-year-old is 4-2-1 since the holiday break, including a stellar 38-save outing in a win over Pittsburgh on January 13.

Game is on Bally tonite.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 2

30 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Raanta is in net tonite, I've read.

• After the newcomer Spencer Martin got the start last night in Boston, Antti Raanta is expected to have the green light tonight. Wednesday was the first time since January 11 that Raanta wasn't the starter for the Canes, a well-deserved break for the veteran netminder. The 34-year-old is 4-2-1 since the holiday break, including a stellar 38-save outing in a win over Pittsburgh on January 13.

Game is on Bally tonite.

Ya Rod confirmed via Walt no changes for the skaters, Raanta in net, Pyotr has yet to clear concussion protocol. 

• Pie 1