• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor of Burns traded to Baltimore (probably baseless rumor)

Somebody needed to write a piece. Silly off season fluff.  No different than me posting on here except this guy gets paid to do so.  Sadly I can't see a team giving us a 1st for Burns. We have NO leverage. He doesn't want to be here and Fitterer screwed negotiations up. At this point a 2nd round pick is the goal. Trade down from 33 hoping someone has a hard on for a QB and a draft day trade of Burns for another 2nd is my dream.  The top 100 picks is the meat of this draft ( it often is ) we need multiple picks in this area and rebuild the roster.  Our pick at 101 is not bad either. If a situation arises where we can group our later rounds together for a higher pick is an option too.  Burns is not a raven. A Ram maybe. A Viking maybe. But the Ravens can't really think he would move the needle.  He didn't do it here either. 

4 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

The returns weren't shetty, the selections and or the coaching of those returns were shetty...

The ultimate returns were shetty.  Are you implying that this team suddenly knows how to draft well?  You are more optimistic that me

Edited by Shocker

18 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The ultimate returns were shetty.  Are you implying that this team suddenly knows how to draft well?  You are more optimistic that me

Hard to say.   I'm certainly hoping so.  It's hard to be much worse than Fitterer was.

We have a new general manager now.  And a new VP football operations.  And a new coach with new player types.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

I'm implying that we hold the new staff accountable for their own actions and not the actions of any previous staff...

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1