• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Panther Fans...**MUST WATCH**

Lilsmitty09

Decent vid. It does highlight how ridiculous Smith was though.

I don't think anyone questions Delhomme's personality. He's a winner and an all round decent guy. It was time to cut him loose though - as others have said, if he was around then you can't properly hand over the reigns to another QB as deep down everyone would be expecting Fox to default to his favourite.

We had some good times and some bad. It's been an interesting ride, but I'm glad it's over.

i wish there was a way for him to see it because there are still fans that appreciate the guy and everything he gave to the team. great video dude.

Maybe I can show it to Chris Harris on Facebook & he can show it to Jake. Even though Jake is no longer with the team, I'm sure he's still able to chat with Harris & others. :coolgleamA:

Maybe I can show it to Chris Harris on Facebook & he can show it to Jake. Even though Jake is no longer with the team, I'm sure he's still able to chat with Harris & others. :coolgleamA:

haha yeh! i have him on FB too. spread it i guess :aureola:

Awesome vid. It's just Delhommes time to move on. He gave us all 6 years of great Panthers football though.

The one word I would use to describe the Delhomme era? Emotional. A lot of great, close games, and a fair share of heartbreak.

Archived