• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Gold with Ryan Wilson from CBS Sports

4 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I don’t think we’re in a position to draft a player who’ll work “if he can stay healthy.”

Oh I didn’t mean for us. We really can’t afford to draft a LB early IMO. Too many other pressing needs. 

30 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I don’t think we’re in a position to draft a player who’ll work “if he can stay healthy.”

that kind of thing hasn't typically worked out for us anyways. if there's a way someone can break or break down, they'll do it. 

but yeah, as good as someone might be "if he can stay healthy"...we just can't take that risk. we don't have a cushion thick enough to take those blows. we need to hit on as many picks as possible, especially our lone pick in the first 2 days of the draft.

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The fact that he has been healthy for two seasons is the only reason he is being talked about in the draft at all. 

He's an old rookie too. 

All this being the case, I'd have to think if he's there on day 3, we'd have to strongly consider him.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

That may not be true anymore because of the position we put ourselves in. 

Possible, but I think the contenders with a late 1st would easily trade their 1st for Burns. You wont get a better talent than Burns that late in the draft.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

He's an old rookie too. 

All this being the case, I'd have to think if he's there on day 3, we'd have to strongly consider him.

The upper end is very, very high. But his medicals are going to be a BIG deal.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Possible, but I think the contenders with a late 1st would easily trade their 1st for Burns. You wont get a better talent than Burns that late in the draft.

I honestly don't think many people are that interested in his price tag. That's the big road block.

• Pie 2