• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Charlotte FC Games Thread

12 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Solid first half against a good LA team.

Joao Pedro is getting cooked a bit but the defense overall is playing well and Kahlina has been sharp.

Also, love watching Big Pat cook.

I'll take the point.  LA has been drawing with everyone and our defense played well

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Think we are DP CAM and DP striker away from competing.

Big Pat I think can be successful but they need to either replace him or find other attacking players that pair better with him.  Personally I'd love to see Westwood replaced

3 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Think we are DP CAM and DP striker away from competing.

It’s so obvious that we lack there, so anything else would be extremely disappointing. Was watching with spanish commentary last night and the commentators kept saying “If this Charlotte team could learn how to play and finish in the opposite end, watch out…”

• Pie 2

Just now, toldozer said:

Big Pat I think can be successful but they need to either replace him or find other attacking players that pair better with him.  Personally I'd love to see Westwood replaced

WESTWOOD REPLACED????? WHAAAAT

He’s been nothing but solid since coming in.  Manning and conducting the pivot position with ease.  He’s a huge factor as to why we’ve allowed the 2nd least goals in the MLS. 

Apart from playing Pivot, he can roam from his position and still plays solid. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Personal opinion is that Westwood and Diani are a little redundant. I’d like to see more attacking players in the middle but for the past few years, regardless of the coach, they essentially prefer two CDM’s and one CAM (which we don’t even really have).

Westwood would be fine as a lone CDM, as would Diani. But I’d want a better two way CM next to one of them along with a DP CAM.

1 hour ago, DeSim said:

WESTWOOD REPLACED????? WHAAAAT

He’s been nothing but solid since coming in.  Manning and conducting the pivot position with ease.  He’s a huge factor as to why we’ve allowed the 2nd least goals in the MLS. 

Apart from playing Pivot, he can roam from his position and still plays solid. 

He's just next up on my list. He's an OK player but could definitely be upgraded If we want to contend. 

Agyemang had a 'oh that's why he should be just young fresh legs off the bench game' last night. Feels like we should have had five goals. He definitely should have drawn a penalty (after we were down 3-0) but he has got to start simplifying things/burying the easy ones. Please go spend money in the transfer window. We got a great coach..that much is obvious. Please do not handcuff him. We said we were gonna party and spend. St Louis City says they're a budget team who isn't going to spend the lights out. Right now, we're spending less than them.  Go. Spend. Money. On. Real. DPs.

• 2 weeks later...