• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Drafting a WR in the 2ND Really A Good Idea?

6 minutes ago, DeeJay said:

^ this cause Ian Thomas cant block

I always wondered why we kept him and he had a reputation as a good blocker. I think it’s just like all the other terrible evaluations by Fitterer. How many blocking well highlights get posted in here? I know I’ve seen plenty of whiffs and missed blocks from Thomas in here. Didn’t we draft Tremble because he was such a good blocker that was athletic where we thought we had a chance to get a Kittle. I remember how we talked in the draft thread about Kittle’s blocking before his draft. SMH, so many good evaluations by huddlers compared to our actual drafts from 2018 to 2023. Everyone liked Burns, Brown and Moore. The rest of the picks and trades, ugh.

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

In the 2nd nah .... unless Keon falls out the first. 

Other than that Malachi Corley is the one for me.... 

I like Pearsall and Corley...esp Corppqley. I think Pearsall is closer to his ceiling. I a think we'll end up with a Legette when it's all said and done. 

Malik Washington out of Virginia is criminally underrated. I'm not saying he's worth a 2nd but the dude can ball.

https://youtu.be/sY5-MnrEzD4?si=aitt2uzI3iR7YWpV

Edited by Buckeye Homer
  • Pie 2