• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tomlin on Diontae as a Panther gives me some anxiety

15 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Yea...it could get ugly fast with a head case......He might be dead cap money in the future...but hes worth a flyer.... Lets see what a sideline distraction he might become.

He's on final year of his contract. There no risk cap wise

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean Bryce needs someone to get on his ass, Thielen was visibly throwing his hands up in the air multiple times when he was open not getting the ball but that was about the extent of Bryces on field criticism

Bryce needs to be a big boy now....this year is the measurement ... unless Dipper keeps forcing the point....which, his fat bulbus head might do.

Edited by Johnstonny
  • Beer 1

On 3/27/2024 at 5:49 AM, cardiackat88. said:

The Steelers have a ridiculously long line of talented but highly troubled WRs.

There is also Burress, Martavius Bryant,  and I suspect Thigpen will be a headache soon. Emmanuel Sanders if the only one of the bunch that wasn't a well known lunatic. It is as if the Steelers have a WR factory and they all have the same brain defects.

I meant to say Pickens here, not Thigpen.

21 hours ago, Johnstonny said:

Bryce needs to be a big boy now....this year is the measurement ... unless Dipper keeps forcing the point....which, his fat bulbus head might do.

I have a sliver of hope that, despite what I believe, that Tepper truly did allow a decision free from his influence on that QB evaluation. Meaning no dog in the fight he just wants it gotten right.

That might mean a building free of irrational ties to that QB.

Who really needs to gtfo before we can have any chance at a NFL offense. He sure can’t operate one. Maybe there isn’t the excuse factory inside the building that exists here. 

• Beer 1