• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With a "good foundation" in place, Panthers are ready to see where O-line and Bryce Young can go

24 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Imagine trying to work in PR for this organization right now...

The fluff is in overdrive, I had a slight moment of weakness were they started me thinking "well the NFC south is soo bad......." 

3 win team even with a great draft. 

Corbett has always been a good, lineman.  

I know that natural response is, "deep, he's a gard, he can't play center, derp!" 

I honestly don't see how he could be worse than what we had at center this last season.   Most NFL linemen have position flexibility.   Instead of stating he sucks being a center before he plays a snap for us...why don't you let our veteran line come together.  Corbett 8s going to have 2 good guard on either side of him. That's going to help not just him, but both our tackles too.  

I also wouldn't rule out the team drafting a center if they get the opportunity to do so. 

Dan and Dave have busted their tails to improve the oline, which was horrible at best, last season.  

I personally am looking forward to seeing the starting 5 come together. 

You win and lose in the trenches. I like the efforts they have put in. All quality lineman.  Our LT will benefit greatly to not just consistent, but improved guard play by the man beside him. 

This oline, on paper, has the talent to be the best this franchise has ever had. 

Edited by pantherclaw

I am most concerned about the exchanges when you have a guy who has not done it full time. 

Shouldn’t I be? Bad snaps errant hikes, all that stuff, not a concern? 

I understand that whoever takes the job is in the best position a new guy could have in terms of having those guards on each side. Except one of those guards has to cover/support the questionable LT in pass sets. 

• Beer 1