• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day of Draft Rumors

Just now, Navy_football said:

So what was that about resigning Diontae Johnson next year? I was thinking around $20M a year. I may have grossly underestimated what he'll want.

Draft WRs early and often. 

Let's see how he does this year and worry about that next year. If they're lucky they will add a couple of receivers with promise in the offseason and it will make the decision easier. 

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Let's see how he does this year and worry about that next year. If they're lucky they will add a couple of receivers with promise in the offseason and it will make the decision easier. 

I mean worst case, he's an upgrade over Thielen, who just tallied 1000 yards this season. If Bryce trusts him, he'll force feed him every game. Diontae will get 1000 yards if he doesn't get injured. That'll be worth a HUGE contract next year. 

2 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I mean worst case, he's an upgrade over Thielen, who just tallied 1000 yards this season. If Bryce trusts him, he'll force feed him every game. Diontae will get 1000 yards if he doesn't get injured. That'll be worth a HUGE contract next year. 

Depends on whether the land a stud in this draft or not. Morgan might decide to add another receiver in the next draft. Lots of things can happen before a decision on his contract has to be made.

11 hours ago, Navy_football said:

Major assumption here.  Miles Sanders was supposed to be an upgrade over Chuba.  This kind of thing happens all the time.  Especially to us lol.

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

this is why I think morgan fuged up, with all of the qbs taken and talent sliding down why in the fug would you trade up and not use the time to see who bites and if you dont like it you can still get the exact same player.  Makes no fuging sense