• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Revisiting the Bryce Young trade…. Don’t open this thread

2 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Oh I know I opened the thread just to call out this negative bullshit. We just drafted a WR and we’ve got another pick coming up in a couple hours and THIS is what he wants to talk about. He’s just trying to bring the place down. Too many positive vibes.

scanning the board and crazy as it seems there are multiple threads discussing just those topics. 

Edited by mrcompletely11

It is literally the anniversary there, WUnderhill. The one year anniversary of what right now looks like it was pretty damned destructive to our favorite football team.

I bet next year sucks too about the 2nd round but NOWHERE near what last night gave us. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I’m really not a big proponent of banning. The problem is they themselves set a precedent when they banned a guy for arguing with the anti Bryce mod and being a “single issue poster”. BigKat and a couple others have been nothing but a festering pool of negativity. I’m not talking about reasonably acknowledgements that the team has been bad. I’m talking making every single thing negative. They tried to turn the thread about Atlanta taking Penix negative saying we aren’t allowed to have opinions about other teams failings because “Wahhhhh Panthers traded the #1 pick”. Now this thread when there’s literally a thousand other things to talk about as if anybody needs reminding about the trade again. He’s just constantly trying to bring the mood down and not discussing anything that the team is doing right now just dwelling on something that happened a year ago. I’m not sure why people who are so miserable about this team choose to come here and talk about it constantly and bring everybody down to their level of misery but it’s annoying af.

We're all frustrated. We can eat each other or we can have honest realistic no punches pulled discussions and also hope for the best it we so choose.

The poster you are referring to is not a example of silencing opinion though. That was Poundaway aka SBBlue who attacked anyone that said a negative word about the team and also later went down in flames on those previous accounts via meltdowns over Matt Rhule. Dude literally went down with the Rhule ship over it he defended that guy so much. Then came back and pretended nothing happened. Did the same thing with Bryce Young.

If you're going to use an example try not to use the mentally ill. Honestly the mods did him a favor. This place was not healthy for him.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

scanning the board it crazy as it seems there are multiple threads discussing just those topics. 

Ok, then I’ll thank you to stay out of every other thread from now on except these overly negative ones, since as I said you guys like to go in and drag everything down like you did with the Atlanta thread.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Ok, then I’ll thank you to stay out of every other thread from now on except these overly negative ones, since as I said you guys like to go in and drag everything down like you did with the Atlanta thread.

please link my post on the atlanta thread.  Thanks

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

We're all frustrated. We can eat each other or we can have honest realistic no punches pulled discussions and also hope for the best it we so choose.

The poster you are referring to is not a example of silencing opinion though. That was Poundaway aka SBBlue who attacked anyone that said a negative word about the team and also later went down in flames on those previous accounts via meltdowns over Matt Rhule. Dude literally went down with the Rhule ship over it he defended that guy so much. Then came back and pretended nothing happened. Did the same thing with Bryce Young.

If you're going to use an example try not to use the mentally ill. Honestly the mods did him a favor. This place was not healthy for him.

I appreciate the thought out response. I’d say this place is not healthy for TheBigKat either. Like I said, there’s a few around who bitch and moan about the same thing over and over no matter the discussion. It’s annoying, and I know for a fact the board loses traffic over it if that is actually a concern. There are definitely many who were once more regular posters here who stay away or have gone to or created other spaces to talk about the Panthers. The bitchers and moaners know they have a platform here.

Just now, WUnderhill said:

I appreciate the thought out response. I’d say this place is not healthy for TheBigKat either. Like I said, there’s a few around who bitch and moan about the same thing over and over no matter the discussion. It’s annoying, and I know for a fact the board loses traffic over it if that is actually a concern. There are definitely many who were once more regular posters here who stay away or have gone to or created other spaces to talk about the Panthers. The bitchers and moaners know they have a platform here.

like I said, use the ignore feature, I will show you how to do it if you need help

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I love that I own real estate in your head…. Cry some more

23 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Any semblance of winning will help alleviate most of what you describe. It's what we all want. We'll see.