• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Draft: Day 3 (Rounds 4-7)

Just now, Mol3m4n said:

DB was picked to death on day 2. There's not a lot of value there. 

There's a few left I've had my eyes on - Jarvis Brownlee, Mustapha, Carson, Abrams-Draine, Josh Newton, Myles Harden. We'll see!

5 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Honestly, let's just trade up before the talent drop.  It's not like our 6th or 7th is anything special.  Have (2) 5ths next year as well.  

Go get the DB you want.  Or C.

Yeah we're getting like 13 udfa's as well so fug it

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

I thought so too. Still interesting Bills moved back 1 to take Coleman instead, that's gonna be interesting to watch shake out 

They decided who was a better scheme fit for them just like the Panthers did. The Bills were going to trade down with someone and Dan wanted his guy. If the Bills had stayed put we would have also. Dan didn't want to risk the Bills trading with someone who was going to take Legette. It's that simple. 

• Pie 1

I'm really surprised the Panthers got a popular fan pick JaTavion Sanders. Very common mock draft target in R3 and R4.

R5 - R7 is typically a crapshoot. I'm personally looking at Oline depth and BPA I guess. I don't think Corner is high on their priority list.