• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rangers rd 2 game 3. 7pm

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Is that who it is? I assumed it was a banned person coming back with a new account.

If you posted here before instead of just coming to talk sh*t in the playoffs it's not like anyone hid it...

TLT

bY9

Probably 50 others lol

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

We were decent. The best team in the NHL is playing like it.

They may have the best record, but the rags have their flaws. We just aren't good/smart enough to expose them - the Panthers will

Edited by PleaseCutStewart

1 minute ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

I’m at peace with it. Knew that double OT loss was likely the writing on the wall. 

I’m fine with Rod disappearing into the ether. 
I’m fine with Staal retiring.

I’m fine with Necas, KK, Tuevo, Kuzy, Deangelo all being shipped off. 

Dear god, relegate Burns to 3rd pair or just force him to retire. He is cooked.

Fire the assistants, fire DW, make Rod bring in an actual tactician as an assistant or Rod can kick rocks.

Get a 2C. Get our young guys onto the 3rd and 4th line and develop them. 

Whatever happens it is gonna be a long and hard offseason and the team next year will look different. If Rod returns maybe he needs a down year. Either miss the playoffs or barely make it. Maybe that will change SOMETHING.

2 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

If you posted here before instead of just coming to talk sh*t in the playoffs it's not like anyone hid it...

TLT

bY9

Probably 50 others lol

Well it is good to know a dumbass like you will do something to eventually get banned again. It has not been a pleasure. I wish you nothing but the worst. Have a terrible night. 

• The D 1

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

Honestly, just block this twat and don't waste your energy on seeing his comments 

Eh. People gonna have their meltdowns now.

I’m going to enjoy this iteration of Carolina hockey one last time*. Cause we are going to have a stupid offseason either way. The roster isn’t going to look nearly the same, might be new coaches, new system, not our usual defensive powerhouse style. Who knows we could fall off a cliff if Rod isn’t around. If you can’t enjoy the journey the destination is never as sweet. 

At least.