• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMORS: Panthers schedule leak

2 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

“30 seasons”…..somehow the last half decade under Tepper couldn’t even get a clip in lol.  Should have named the video the Richardson Panthers. 

all Panther PR just rubs me the wrong way under Tepper.  Bless the folks who have to make lemonade out of tomatoes. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

“30 seasons”…..somehow the last half decade under Tepper couldn’t even get a clip in lol.  Should have named the video the Richardson Panthers. 

all Panther PR just rubs me the wrong way under Tepper.  Bless the folks who have to make lemonade out of tomatoes. 

I totally agree!!

33 minutes ago, CRA said:

Only BY content I've found all year is Bojangles pr

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Only BY content I've found all year is Bojangles pr

They giving Bryce the Matt Rhule treatment (going into year 3)…..where they tried to highlight everyone but the HC.  It just stands out and has the reverse effect.   

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

They giving Bryce the Matt Rhule treatment (going into year 3)…..where they tried to highlight everyone but the HC.  It just stands out and has the reverse effect.   

Yeah putting all their eggs in the XL basket it appears

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah putting all their eggs in the XL basket it appears

XL is fun.  I think they should market him heavily.  Fun accent.  Unable to keep a smile off his face.   Just a likable human.  A lab built WR in terms of tools.   That seems like a smart play right now.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

a road divisional game to start the season and two road divisional games to conclude it lol

i like the nfl aggressively pushes for the desired outcomes with zero shame 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

XL is fun.  I think they should market him heavily.  Fun accent.  Unable to keep a smile off his face.   Just a likable human.  A lab built WR in terms of tools.   That seems like a smart play right now.  

Yeah they tried with CMC when there was no QB play/personality but with the politician speak and injuries it didn't really translate to the media side. If XL actually balls out it'll be a good move, and it'll be genuine on his part