• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Whey Protein

CanadianCat

i will

i will walk in, shirtless, looking like a greek god and deliver my decree upon them

Woot! Let me know when you need the address. ;)

What's the deal with protein bars? I'm supposed to eat breakfast every morning. I gag trying to get down my oatmeal or eggs. I've never eaten breakfast. I think I might could choke down a bar.

225 4x on my last set yesterday.

good lord you outlift me by a lot

of course all of my benches are really sub standard because i never have a spot and my right shoulder is about two inches lower than my left.

of course all of my benches are really sub standard because i never have a spot and my right shoulder is about two inches lower than my left.

weird, i have the same problem.

on my last few reps with heavy weight the bar gets really uneven and things get dangerous.

i've been lifting since 9th grade(11 yrs) but for some reason benching has always come naturally to me. do you ever mix in any dumbbell work? it's helped me correct imbalances before

Hey- if you are still looking for protein powder or shakes- i love this stuff. It is sweet prices and you can get them delivered to your door. And Shipping is free for anything over $75. They have all the nutrition info there too.

Nutrilite Protein Shakes

Nutrilite Protein Powder

The powder is cheaper but ou have to mix it- i like the bottled that are already mixed. Vanilla flavor FTW!!!!!

Whey Protein is not the end all. It will put the pounds on you no matter what kind you choose to drink. This is the whole idea cause its used as a bulker when your on a heavy cycle and need more protein and fat. If your cutting and are on a light cycle then you need a nitric oxide supplement or maybe some good Creatine. Still with both if your looking to "fill out" your gonna need weight training.

Archived