• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would happen if next year each team had to pick five players to incinerate on tv

I would trade for Jake Delhomme to burn him and jerk off to ak's cries of anguish.

2. Dwayne Jarrett - this is pretty obvious.

3. Dexter Jackson so that App fans will shut the f**k up about him.

4. Ed Johnson so that we can literally "light a fire under his ass" like Baker is trying to do.

5. Jeff King because I'm curious whether watching him burn alive will be as unremarkable as watching him play tight end.

you are either a fiz alter-ego or a humungously obvious fiz groupie... i suspect the latter

Jake Delhomme

Julius Peppers

Brad Hoover

Muhsin Muhammad

Damione Lewis

Maake Kemoeatu

Na'il Diggs

Landon Johnson

Chris Harris

Oh, wait Fox already did that.

In all seriousness I would choose

Dexter Jackson- pisses me off

Corvey Irvin- pisses me off more than^

Mike Goodson- pisses me off more than ^^

Tony Fiametta- pisses me off more than ^^^^

Nick Hayden- b*tch

Why would you incinerate two players that haven't even played a down in the NFL yet? Gettis especially has great potential, considering we only have one proven receiver on this team.

for very selfish reasons xD .. i wanted kyle williams and jarret brown in those spots .. but the other 3 i was being a little more serious about :P

Hard to get into a thread where the topic is incinerating people on TV- seems the Nazis already cornered the market on that one 60 years ago. Pretty low thread by any standards even considering that the huddle has very low standards to start with.

lol p55 when your first post in a thread is like a day later and after 30 other people have already gotten in on the joke, it's kinda hard to get anyone to pay attention to your "Old Guy's Weekly Lesson On Morality" after that, just for future reference.

Just commenting on the stupidity of the thread without calling anyone out. You really think it would be funny to see guys burned alive on TV? Anyone to suggest a stupid thread is a moron or adolescent or both. Frankly it is hard to know whether peoplelike you think it is a joke or not. Especially from someone who makes it a habit to post ignorant threads.

You could have just as easily made a thread about a new version of the Apprentice where they get fired by Donald Trump for example without taking it to the absurd. But that would take some creativity.

You're literally the only person on this entire forum who has his head far enough up his own ass to look at this thread as being dead-serious.

Lighten up and write some more shitty articles about the Panthers being the 30th best team in the NFL, Steve Wyche.

Archived