• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs sign Keydrick Vincent

CatMan72

dang. vincent was decent. and he will tell the bucs anything they want to know about our offense. what a *****.

Kedrick Vincent in a conversation with Raheem Morris:

Morris: So Vincent what can you tell me about the panthers offense?

Vincent: They like to run the ball, ...a lot!

Morris: No f***ing way? Your kidding me?

Vincent: No way coach, power formation, HB sprint to the right. Sometimes even on 2nd downs!

Morris: 1st and 2nd downs?! Thats ridiculous!

Vincent: Lawlz, I know rite, sometimes they even do passing plays. You should cover that Steve Smith guy, he is overpowered.

Morris: Steve Smith....I'm writing that down in my notes right now, is it Steve or Steven?

Vincent: Steve.

Morris: Well this has been an eye-opener.

Vincent: Right.

lol, thats pretty funny, but in reality, i think that davidson has toned down the offese because of jake's poor play. i think that once moore or clausen start playing on a high level, jeff will open up the offense alot more. davidson learned from weiss and billichek. he has been using what works for the past few seasons, but i think we will see some new tricks this year. i wonder how much vincent remebers about the offensive plays that we havent used much in the past few seasons, but will begin using again this year...

The playbook will be wide open now that we have a competent QB behind center. When Moore started last season I was impressed with the play calling. There were things I saw that we were unable to accomplish with Delhomme.

The playbook will be wide open now that we have a competent QB behind center. When Moore started last season I was impressed with the play calling. There were things I saw that we were unable to accomplish with Delhomme.

Yeah, like a simple screen!

Davidson will show some great things this year...

I do not know if I like this. I am not sure who will be playing in his spot and hope the Panthers have the depth at the O-Line position.

We have depth and an extremely underated O-line coach. Did you miss some games? Several times in 08 and 09 the offense didn'y miss a beat even with multiple starters out.

lol, thats pretty funny, but in reality, i think that davidson has toned down the offese because of jake's poor play. i think that once moore or clausen start playing on a high level, jeff will open up the offense alot more. davidson learned from weiss and billichek. he has been using what works for the past few seasons, but i think we will see some new tricks this year. i wonder how much vincent remebers about the offensive plays that we havent used much in the past few seasons, but will begin using again this year...

I definitely agree with this.. since '07, he's had a lot of issues to hurdle.. I don't think this year will be that year so much as later on if one of our 2 QBs do actually step up and play at a higher level..

Archived