• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zombie ?'s

Hotsauce

So I am watching Zombieland for the first time tonight.

Question: If someone who is not infected was to have unprotected sex wtih a zombie, would that make him turn (barring he does not get bit or scratched)?

Question: These guys are beating zombies with baseball bats. Blood is going EVERYWHERE! What if some blood ends up splashing into the person's eye or mouth? Do they turn?

Question: Can a Zombie drownd?

Question: Can a zombie starve itself? Or does it get its nutritional values from flesh?

That is all now....

So I am watching Zombieland for the first time tonight. .

Excellent Film.

Question: If someone who is not infected was to have unprotected sex wtih a zombie, would that make him turn (barring he does not get bit or scratched)?

Not likely, would require an open wound and blood/blood contact.

Question: These guys are beating zombies with baseball bats. Blood is going EVERYWHERE! What if some blood ends up splashing into the person's eye or mouth? Do they turn?

In the eye yes or most likely; In the mouth ? Depends on amount, it would at very least make you VERY sick, just a tiny drop.

Question: Can a Zombie drownd?

NO

Question: Can a zombie starve itself? Or does it get its nutritional values from flesh?

Zombies gain no nutrition from eating living creatures. In fact it is unknown why they crave human flesh.

Do people actually believe in zombies?

Zombies are a threat to us all. You might not believe in them but they believe in you.

zombieland disappointed me.

your standards were set too high...

Great flick to just sit back and enjoy. I will say I enjoyed the first half more than I did the part post-Bill Murray, but it has to end somewhere.

As far as the questions go...any open wound/orifice-blood interaction could cause infection. Your teeth roots/gums are direct lines to bloodstreams. If you breathe in aerosoled blood and you breathe it in somehow. If the zombie was a virgin or menstruating...infection. May happen anyway due to the fact that there's even slight tissue damage even during regular sex that might cause blood to leak out (might not be a problem for small penis dudes).

Zombies can't drown, but they won't walk along the bottom of the sea floor either. No Pirates of the Carribean casual walk out...they'd be awdwardly floating around thrashing about with no real swimming motion. Pretty easy to pick off.

Zombies can't starve, but I can see one deterioting/rotting to the point of non-movement. I think if the zombie apocolypse comes, you really only have to worry about the recently dead and recently infected...almost 28 days later-esque. None of this hands coming out of the graves nonsense. More of a rage-virus that wants you to rips someone's face off....like monkeys want to do.

And Dead Snow was disappointing to me, I thought it would be fun but when they had to stretch the plot so the hot single chick mounted the fat nerd while he was dumping in the freezing cold outhouse, then left her there so she could take one later, that was a lot less believable than Nazi Zombies.

Archived