• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zod

Have not seen it mentioned yet, but #91 was looking fast on the right end today. They are not allowed to go all out to the QB, but he would have had a couple of sacks today on Clausen if he could.

was this vs Gross?

I hope not. Besides doesn't Clausen play with the 2nd and 3rd string so gross shouldn't be in there.

One question also. If it is in another thread I'm sorry but who were the 1st team DE's? Is Brayton still in there?

For the life of me I will never understand why they guy fell so far.

Size mainly, he's really small for a 4-3 end, or defensive lineman for that matter. That's why a lot of people we're projecting him as a 3-4 OLB. You can't expect a 255 pound guy to hold up against the run on every down in this league, especially since the smallest possible offensive linemen are no lighter than 295 pounds.

Have not seen it mentioned yet, but #91 was looking fast on the right end today. They are not allowed to go all out to the QB, but he would have had a couple of sacks today on Clausen if he could.
Damn I didn't know Kevin Greene was still playing with the panthers. I must of miss that in today paper. :D:smash:

Archived